Day 1 Hangzhou
In the morning, meet your guide at the hotel and start your tour in Hangzhou, which is considered as one of the most beautiful cities in China.
Explore the Viewing Fish at Flower Harbor and the Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, both of which are famous scenic spots in Hangzhou.
The Six Harmonies Pagoda is a masterpiece of ancient Chinese architecture. You can get a panoramic view of the Qiantang River on the very top.
Day 2 Hangzhou - Wuzhen (by automobile)
The Qinghefang Historical Street has been the most flourished street in the city since the ancient time. Hangzhou’s century-old shops are all located in this area.
The Wuzhen Water Town is a peaceful riverside town with tranquil pathways, ancient stone bridges, and delicate wood carvings. It will impress you with the picturesque scenery and its original lifestyle.
Day 3 Wuzhen - Hangzhou (by automobile)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed in the above itinerary
- Lunches and dinners as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance